GOOD NEWS! PLEASE READ
Friday 6th November 2020
To all our customers,
In what has been a tough week of understanding what the new lockdown restrictions mean for Stag Lodge Stables, we have had some exciting and welcome news from our governing bodies in the last 24hours.
From TOMORROW we will be able to offer customers PRIVATE ONE-TO-ONE lessons throughout the month of November. These can be either a private hack in Richmond Park, or a private lesson in one of our seven arenas at Stag Lodge 2.
All rides will last 45 MINUTES – this will be the only option available – which enables our team time to clean and disinfect riding equipment between each use.
We will be spending today ensuring these 45 minute lessons & hacks are available to book via our online booking system.
Unfortunately we are not able to offer any group lessons, group hacks or pony park lessons (where children are on a lead rein), at this time. Hacks can only be offered for competent riders who are able to walk, trot and canter independently.
Today our team at Stag Lodge Stables have undergone additional training to make sure that when you do arrive for your private one-to-one lesson or hack, we can keep you as safe as possible.
In return we ask that the following rules are followed by all customers wishing to ride;
- Gloves are mandatory. If you are not wearing a pair of gloves you will not be allowed to ride. We do not currently have gloves for sale, you will need to bring your own.
- We ask all customers to please wear a mask when mounting (with the exception of children under 11 years old)
- Please do not bring visitors to watch you ride (even if they are from your own household). The exception to this is children under 18 years old where we ask that only one parent/guardian is present.
- Please do not arrive for a lesson or hack if you, or anyone in your household has any COVID symptoms.
- Both yards and our Club House remain closed to all customers. Customers riding at Stag Lodge 1 should wait by the gate to the Park as we have been doing for the past few months. Customers riding at Stag Lodge 2 should wait by their arena for their horse and instructor.
We are extremely pleased to be able to offer our customers these riding options during the period of November and hope that you will be as excited to hear this news as we are!
From the whole team at Stag Lodge Stables, please continue to keep safe and for those of you who are able to ride with us sooner than we all thought, we look forward to seeing you!